Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DEATH, TAXES & THE MOON?

Dear IRS,

They say you can't get blood from a stone. You can, however, get my tax payment from one really big stone.

I saw a report on 60 Minutes this week about NASA spending $ .15 per person per day on the space program. I assume this is my tax money being used. I do not support the space program. I, like most people, barely have a handle on this planet. Therefore, I believe that NASA owes me $54.75 this year. I have been working & paying taxes now for 19 years. That is now a total of $1,040.25.

I'm not sure who at NASA you should speak to, but I would like to use this towards my tax payment for this year (2007). Please send the outstanding bill to Mr. George W. Bush, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC. I'm sure his company has misused other moneys that I paid to you for, what I was assuming, important things here on Earth.

Thank you,

Jennifer Wood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...space sucks.

Unknown said...

Big brother is watching you!

;)